We facilitate and attend a wide range of interagency networks to support collaboration and initiatives across the community.
These networks include:
- Rockingham Early Years Network
- Kwinana Rockingham Action For Today's Youth (KRAFTY)
- Active Ageing Rockingham
- Rockingham and Kwinana Homelessness Interagency
- Rockingham Access and Inclusion Network (RAIN)
- Safe Family Alliance (domestic and family violence)
- Mental Health Sub-Network (external network)
- Suicide Postvention Community Response Group (external network)
- Rockingham Alliance Against Depression
Membership of these groups varies based on their feedback and can include professionals, volunteers, people with lived experience and community representatives.
To find out more about any of these groups, contact the Community Support Services team on 9528 0333 or email email@example.com.
We advocate State and Federal Government for a more even distribution of facilities, services and funding for not-for-profit support organisations that provide services to vulnerable people.
Through interagency networks, partnerships, community mapping and resident feedback, we develop a picture of current and emerging needs across the City and advocate for innovative solutions to address these needs.
For detailed information on current demographic data, trends and projections for the City, visit the City of Rockingham Community Profile.
Community Support Services mapping was undertaken in 2018 to understand the current services provided across Rockingham as well as service gaps and needs. To request a copy of this report, please contact Community Support Services on 9528 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Support Services Directory
The Community Support Services Directory is a resource for residents and support workers. It includes information on local support services and agencies including:
- employment, education and training
- domestic violence
- legal issues
- community support services (counselling, children, youth and family support)
- mental health
- emergency relief and financial support
The directory is available online.
Rockingham Community Directory