City of Rockingham’s Civic Bells
The City of Rockingham Civic Bells are located in the bell tower at the City of Rockingham Administration Centre. The tower contains a full octave of eight bells, designed for “full-circle” ringing using the traditional seventeenth-century English system. They were manufactured at English bell foundries, with number five and six being cast as early as 1926.
See below for a brochure on the history of our bells.