Lights and signs


Decorative street lightingDecorative lights in Rockingham

The activation and repairs of decorative street lights is a responsibility of the City.

If you have found a decorative street light that is not working or is damaged, please report it to us. All other street lights are the responsibility of Western  Power.


Report damaged decorative street lighting


Traffic control signs and traffic lights

To report missing, damaged or faulty traffic signals or signs please contact Main Roads WA.

For a new traffic signal or traffic control signs, please email  with details of your request.  We will investigate and if warranted, will then liaise with Main Roads WA for future installation.

Missing or damaged street name signs

Have you noticed a street name sign is missing or damaged? Please report it to us.


Report a missing or damaged street sign

Go to Top of the page