Outdoor Gym Equipment
The City of Rockingham has several purpose-built outdoor gym equipment locations that are free to use and available all year round.
These gyms are located at:
- City Park, Rockingham - three stations spread around the lake with two or three different exercises at each station.
- Safety Bay Foreshore near Malibu Road roundabout - consists mainly of fixed equipment in the one location.
- Arcadia Drive, Safety Bay - three stations with four pieces of equipment at two stations and the third station is designed for stretching.
- Lions Park, Shoalwater - two state-of-the-art fitness stations with five pieces of equipment at both stations.
- Ennis Avenue Reserve, Hillman - four stations with two pieces of equipment at each station.
- Stillwater Drive, Baldivis - three fixed equipment pieces in the one location.
- Tranby Reserve, Baldivis - six fixed equipment pieces along the perimeter of the oval.
- Baldivis Park, Baldivis - two stations with two pieces of equipment at each station.
- Harmony Park, Singleton - three stations spread around the lake with three different exercises at each station
- Secret Harbour Foreshore, Lagoon Reserve
Rockingham has a number of ways to get active. If you are looking for opportunities to join a gym, a club or try something different, check out the Rockingham Activity Guide to see the range of sport and recreation opportunities.
The Aqua Jetty in Warnbro is one of the City's and WA's premier aquatic and health facilities. It offers a range of programs and facilities for all of our residents. If you would like to find out more visit Aqua Jetty.