Aqua Jetty inclusion and diversity
The Aqua Jetty endeavours to include the whole community with programs adapted to ensure anyone can participate, with suitable access provided throughout the facility. All pools are accessible either by ramp, hoist, aquatic wheelchair or low gradient stairs. Universally accessible toilets and change rooms are located on both floors. The lift provides access to the group fitness room and health club on the first floor.
- Tailored towards teenagers with a disability
- Structured sport and activities
- Development of hand/eye coordination and fitness through games and teamwork
- Fridays from 5–6pm
- Health club use, including initial assessment, basic exercise program and reassessments every six to eight weeks
- Access to a variety of land and water based group fitness classes
- Sauna, spa and steam room (16+ only)
- Access to all pools during public sessions
- Carer participation/support welcome
For additional information, choose from the buttons below or contact the Aqua Jetty on 9591 0888.