Community Safety and Support Survey
Community Safety and Support Services Strategy 2021 – 2026
Help shape our new strategy.
The City of Rockingham aspires to support our residents and visitors to feel safe and secure at home, outdoors and within the community. We're seeking your feedback to guide the development of our Community Safety and Support Services Strategy 2021-2026.
By completing this survey you will provide us with valuable information that will help build a safe, connected and resilient community.
- What’s important to you in your community.
- Locations where you feel unsafe.
- How connected you are to your street, neighbourhood and community.
- Your experience in accessing support services within the City of Rockingham.
- How prepared you are in the case of an emergency.
- What community training you would like the City of Rockingham to provide.
Residents who complete the survey have a chance to win one of 5 x $100 vouchers. The community survey closes on Friday 29 January 2021.
Community Safety Starts with You.