COVID-19 update

Stay up to date with the latest information.

Close alert

Frequently asked questions about COVID-19

How do the COVID-19 restrictions impact the City of Rockingham?

The WA Government's COVID-19 restrictions impact some of the City's services, events and facilities. Find out the latest information at coronavirus updates and information.

How can I contact the City?

Our Administration Building on Civic Boulevard, Rockingham is open from 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday. You can also call us on 9528 0333 or email us at You can also submit an online enquiry, or contact us via Facebook.

A wide range of City services are also available on our website via our online services.

Is there contact tracing at City venues and facilities?

We have implemented contact registers at all of our venues, facilities and events in line with the State Government's mandatory contact tracing requirements using the SafeWA App.

You can read more at coronavirus updates and information.

What recovery support is available to me?

The State Government has released its WA Recovery Plan which identifies 21 priorities for boosting the economy, supporting the community and building infrastructure following the impacts of coronavirus.

The City of Rockingham COVID-19 Local Recovery Coordination Group (LRCG) has been established to support the implementation of the plan. Visit Rockingham Recovery to find information about what resources, funding and other opportunities are available to City of Rockingham residents and businesses as part of the plan.

What if I am having trouble paying my rates?

If you are experiencing difficulties paying your rates, please contact us on or call 9528 0333.

Is there any financial support available?

We are offering Emergency Relief Funds of up to $15,000 for eligible not-for-profit organisations providing emergency relief support services/provisions or assistance to those affected by the impacts of COVID-19 in the Rockingham community.

Subsidies are available to adults and seniors on low-income to assist them to feel safer, more secure and connected. Three subsidy types are currently available under our Low Income Subsidy Scheme, with up to $150 available under each subsidy.

Visit Rockingham Recovery: Financial assistance and hardship for more information.

Which of the City's facilities are open?

All of our facilities are now open. Visit coronavirus updates and information for the latest updates.

How do I make a payment or enquiry if I don't want to attend your office?

Customer enquiries are available by phone on 9528 0333 or email at

A wide range of City services are available on our website via our online services. We also invite you to continue to share your thoughts on the items we have open for public comment.

Sign up to Rock Port to lodge your building and planning applications and access many other online services.

How do I report people who are not physical distancing?

Contact WA Police on 131 444.

How do I report someone who is not self isolating?

Contact WA Police on 131 444.

Where am I allowed to travel?

Visit the State Government's website for information on travel restrictions.

What do I do if I suspect I have coronavirus?

Contact the WA COVID-19 Hotline: 13 COVID (13 26 843) for more information.

Where can I get vaccinated?

Everyone in Australia aged 12 and over can receive a COVID-19 vaccination. 

Find a clinic and book your appointment

Find out more about the WA Government's mandatory vaccination policy.

Where can I find out more information about coronavirus?
Go to Top of the page