Structure Plan Amendment - Fifty Road
We have received an application seeking approval to amend the Lot 311 Fifty Road Structure Plan over the subject lots in Baldivis. The proposed Structure Plan Amendment seeks to:
- Reallocate residential density codes across the western and central portions of the site, providing an estimated lot yield of 221 up from 190 lots (increase of 31 lots) by:
- increasing the base density from R20 to (450m2 average lot size) to R25 density (350m2 average lot size)
- reducing the amount of R40 density (220m2 average lot size)
- minor redistribution of R30 (300m2 average lot size) and R40 density
- applying an R60 density (150m2 average lot size) within and adjacent to the commercial zone.
- Increase the area allocated for commercial development from 0.204ha to 1.8ha to accommodate the following:
- an additional supermarket and specialty shops, to a maximum of 4,000m2, resulting in shop/retail floor space total of up to 11,000m2 for the overall centre
- potential for bulky goods showrooms, fast food outlets, child care centre, medical centre, service station and other non-retail commercial uses.
- Introduce minor changes to the movement network to facilitate the above amendments to the subdivision design.
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the structure plan are available below.
Share your thoughts
You can provide your comments on the proposed Structure Plan amendment
Submissions close Friday 16 October 2020 at 4.30pm.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.
The Structure Plan amendment is being advertised to seek public comment on the proposal and does not indicate any formal support of the proposal by the City of Rockingham or the Western Australian Planning Commission.