Short Stay Accommodation - Rockingham
We have received an application seeking development approval for Short Stay Accommodation (Holiday House) at Lot 33 (No.10) Chalwell Street, Rockingham.
The application includes:
- Use of the dwelling on the above land for short stay accommodation purposes;
- The proposed check-in time is from 2pm and check-out before 10am;
- The dwelling has three bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- It is proposed to accommodate up to a maximum of eight visitors to the property;
- The property is advertised as 'pet friendly'; and
- The use will be managed in accordance with a House Management Plan.
Plans and information pertaining to the proposal are available below.
Share your thoughts
We invite you to provide your comments on the proposed Short Stay Accommodation (Holiday House):
Submissions close at 4.30pm on Tuesday 18 October 2022.
Please note any written submission the City receives, including the address of the party that made the submission, may be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.