Scheme Amendment 178 and Draft Policy
We have initiated Scheme Amendment No.178 to our Town Planning Scheme No.2 (TPS2) and prepared a draft Planning Policy 3.3.8 - East Rockingham Industrial Zones (PP3.3.8) as part of a broader review of the statutory framework that applies to the East Rockingham Industrial Zones.
The main changes are:
- Apply PP3.3.8 to all industrial-zoned land and not just the area covered by Improvement Plan No.14;
- Simplify the current framework by deleting the three East Rockingham Design Guidelines and incorporate them into one set of 'Development Standards' into PP3.3.8;
- Include revised building and landscaping setbacks in Town Planning Scheme No.2 (TPS2) and reflect them in PP3.3.8;
- Include provisions for screen landscaping along the gateways of Mandurah Road and Patterson Road in PP3.3.8 and TPS2; and
- Revoke Planning Policy 7.1 - East Rockingham Industrial Park: Environmental Planning Policy (PP7.1).
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the scheme amendment, draft PP3.3.8 and revocation of PP7.1 are available below.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this amendment and draft policy:
Submissions on the scheme amendment and draft PP 3.3.8 can be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer, and be received no later than 17 April 2020.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation will be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.