Proposed Lighting for Driving Range - Secret Harbour
We have received an application seeking development approval for lighting at the Secret Harbour Golf Links.
Details of the proposal are as follows:
- Thirteen lights attached to the driving range weather shelter comprising:
- Nine 4ft Ecobat-WP Weatherproof Battens ('B1'); and
- Four 300 Watt LED floodlights ('F3')
- The driving range weather shelter is intended to be open to the public until 7pm Sunday - Wednesday and until 8pm Thursday - Saturday. The lighting would be then be switched off.
- Development is accompanied by an Acoustic Report and a Lighting Report.
The submitted Lighting Report will be peer reviewed by an independent Lighting Consultant engaged by the City.
Documents setting out and explaining the application are available below.
Share your thoughts
You can provide your comments on the proposed lighting
Submissions close Wednesday 4 November 2020 at 4.30pm.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.