Holiday House (Reconsideration) - Rockingham
We have been invited by the State Administrative Tribunal to reconsider the decision to refuse an application for development approval for a holiday house at Lot 413 (No.193) Rockingham Beach Road, Rockingham. Before Council determines the revised holiday house proposal, public comments are invited.
Details of the modified proposal are as follows:
- Guest numbers reduced to no more than four adults at any one time or one family (not more than five people);
- Revised House Management Plan, Code of Conduct and Complaints Register;
- Property management company to resolve any neighbouring complaints;
- Reduced bedroom numbers from six to three;
- Increased bond from $350 to $400;
- Requirement for guests to stay a minimum of two nights; and
- Time restrictions on the use of the games room are from 10am to 7pm.
Details of the proposal are available below.
Share your thoughts
We invite you to provide your feedback on the modified proposal:
Submissions close at 4.30pm on Wednesday 4 August 2021.
Please note any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.