Child Care Premises - Safety Bay
We have received a Development Assessment Panel (DAP) application seeking Development Approval for a Child Care Premises at Lot 1 (No. 1) Rae Road and Lot 2 (No. 172) Safety Bay Road, Safety Bay.
The proposed development comprises:
- A two-storey child care premises building over the subject land, being a 1,878m2 development site;
- Early learning and care services are proposed for up to 100 children;
- 15 full time educators are proposed, while additional support staff may attend the site during off peak times;
- Operating hours are proposed between 6.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday; and
- 28 on-site car parking bays and site landscaping are proposed.
Plans and information pertaining to the proposal are available below.
Share your thoughts
We invite you to provide your comments on this proposal:
Submissions close at 4.30pm on Friday 3 February 2023.
Please note any written submission received in response to this invitation, including the address of the party that made the submission, will be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.
In accordance with the Approvals and Related Reforms (No.4) (Planning) Act 2010, the application is required to be determined by the Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel. The City will provide its recommendations and forward any submissions received to the DAP Secretariat.
The application will be considered at an upcoming Council meeting, prior to being determined at a JDAP meeting. These meetings are open to the public and your attendance is welcome. The City will inform any submitters of upcoming meeting arrangements when the dates are set, and copies of the agenda will be made available for download on the City's website and Development Assessment Panels website.