Child Care Premises - Baldivis
We have received an application seeking development approval for a child care premises on a portion of Lot 190 (No.26) Beckingham Parkway, Baldivis.
Specifically, the development provides for:
- A single storey child care centre on a 2,740m2 site with associated signage, storage area, fencing and landscaping treatments;
- The premises will provide care for up to 82 children at full capacity and require up to 15 staff;
- The premises will operate between 6.30am to 6.30pm on weekdays, with staff arriving on-site no earlier than 6am. Occasional openings (four per year proposed) may occur between 8am and 5pm on Saturdays for community open days and market days;
- 23 on-site car parking spaces are provided with a access point via a 5.5m wide crossover/driveway from Reushaw Link; and
- Retention of several trees.
Share your thoughts
You can provide your comments on this proposal:
Submissions close at 4.30pm on Thursday 21 October 2021.
Please note any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.
The Council will provide its recommendation and forward any submissions received to the Development Assessment Panel Secretariat. The application will then be considered at an upcoming Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel meeting. These meetings are open to the public. All submitters will be notified of the scheduled meeting dates.
The date of the meeting and copies of the agenda will be made available for download on the City’s website and DAP's website.