Infield Irrigation Project
- Major infrastructure projects
- Temporary works
Irrigation replacement program for 2022.
We will be replacing the irrigation system at the following reserves as part of our scheduled asset renewal program. The works are scheduled with the City’s nominated contractor to start during July and are expected to be completed during November.
- Hourglass Reserve, Cooloongup - Completed
- Safety Bay Reserve, Rockingham - Completed
- City Park, Rockingham - In progress
- Ashford Reserve, Rockingham - Completed
Works will include the installation of infield irrigation pipework, valves, wiring and sprinklers throughout the reserves' turf areas.
No impact to the public is expected during the work. Work will be limited to within the reserve but we ask that the below general safety information is adhered to:
- Do not enter the reserve during works.
- Do not approach plant operators for conversations. There are many hazards which place the worker, yourself and others at risk of serious or fatal injury.
- Do not stop the workers from performing their duties as this could result in unnecessary delays and place you at risk.
- Be aware of your own surroundings and keep dogs on leads at all times.