Expressions of interest
Expressions of interest are open until close of business Wednesday 30 June 2021 for Challenger Court, a retirement village at 30 Ray Street, Rockingham.
Challenger Court has 50 one-bedroom independent living units which have a comfortable living area, kitchen and bathroom.
Entry into Challenger Court is managed using an eligibility assessment and successful applicants will be offered a vacant unit.
Prospective applicants wishing to apply must address the following criteria in order to qualify:
- Aged 55 years and over – evidence of age is required
- Living in the City of Rockingham – evidence of residency is required
- Not in full-time employment – evidence of not working full-time is required
- Financially disadvantaged – evidence required (Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs letter)
- Medically fit to live independently at Challenger Court – evidence required from GP (doctor) stating the applicant can living independently. If the current residence is causing physical/mental harm, the GP (doctor) must state this in the letter.
Eligible applicants will be placed on a waiting list for entry into a unit at Challenger Court, and advised in writing.
Applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be advised in writing regarding their ineligibility.
For more information regarding the Challenger Court, see a copy of the Information Handbook below.
Application forms can be obtained from the Customer Service counter at the City of Rockingham, Civic Boulevard, Rockingham or click on link below.
Enquiries can by made on 9528 0333 or email email@example.com.