Scheduled Maintenance - Online Library Catalogue

We are undertaking scheduled maintenance of the City’s online library catalogue from 7pm till midnight (AWST) Thursday 21 September. During this time, the online library catalogue and eResources will be unavailable for use.

Close alert

Support for people experiencing homelessness


There are a range of services available in Rockingham that provide support to people who may be exeriencing homelessness.

Food and emergency relief

Please see the Emergency Relief flyer for a list of organisations that provide food relief and can also offer appointments to discuss other concerns including finances.

Services that provide accommodation and support

Please see the Homelessness Reference Card for organisations within the City, as well as the Perth metropolitan area, that offer accommodation, financial relief, support and advocacy.

St Patrick's Community Support Centre

St Patrick's provides Assertive Outreach Workers in the City of Rockingham who can meet with people who are experiencing homelessness and work together to address the issues they are experiencing.

St Patrick's also offers support in Rockingham with the Housing First Homelessness Initiative through the Department of Communities.

I'm experiencing homelessness. What can I do?

The St Patrick's team can be contacted on 6372 4815.  Messages are responded to when the team is on duty, so please leave a message if there is no answer.

Alternatively, you can call the City of Rockingham on 9528 0333 and the information you provide will be recorded and referred to the St Patrick's team.

How to refer someone experiencing homelessness

If you are worried about someone who you think may be experiencing homelessness, you can refer them to the St Patrick's team, even if you don't know them. 

Contact St Patrick's directly on 6372 4815 or call the City on 9528 0333 or complete the form.

Homelessness referral form

When you make a referral, try to have as much information as as possible including a description, accurate location and any other details you may have noticed.

It is important to note that the team cannot engage with individuals who are aggressive or under the influence of substances.  Please report all instances of aggression and potential intoxication directly to police on 131 444.

More information

For more information, please contact our Community Support Services team on 9528 0333.

Go to Top of the page