Proposed Neighbourhood Centre - Parkland Heights
The City has received a proposed Local Development Plan (LDP), prepared for the purpose of guiding the development of a future Neighbourhood Centre within the Parkland Heights Estate, Baldivis.
The proposed LDP identifies:
- A 'Main Street'-based Neighbourhood Centre up to 10,000m2 retail floor area;
- The development standards to be applied for the buildings and works that form part of the future Parkland Heights Neighbourhood Centre;
- Details of the arrangements for vehicles and pedestrians to access the Neighbourhood Centre; and
- Controls to protect the amenity of the surrounding area.
The LDP is a precursor to, and will inform the preparation of applications for development approval, which are required for the development of the Neighbourhood Centre to proceed.
Share your thoughts now
Before we formally consider the matter, we are seeking your comments regarding the proposal. Should you wish to comment, please do so in writing to reach the Chief Executive Officer by no later than 30 August 2019.
You can provide your feedback on this proposal:
- online via Rock Port
- online via via email
- mail the submission response form to: Chief Executive Officer, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for public inspection.