Proposed Mixed Use Commercial Development
The City has received a Development Assessment Panel ('DAP') application seeking development approval for a mixed use development located on Lot 492 (No.2514) Mandurah Road, Singleton.
Details of the proposal include:
- Demolition of all existing structures on this site and subsequent development comprising a BP service station, two fast food outlets and two shop tenancies with associated car parking, signage and landscaping;
- All structures are to be single storey;
- 88 car parking bays and space for 10 bicycle bays;
- Two pylon signs comprising heights of 9m and 8.6m; and
- Development is accompanied by a Traffic Impact Assessment, Landscape Plan, Environmental Noise Assessment, Bushfire Management Plan, Bushfire Risk Management Plan and Bushfire Emergency Evacuation Plan.
Plans and documents relating to the proposal are available below.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this proposal
- online via Rock Port
- online via email
- mail the submission response form to: Chief Executive Officer, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967.
Written submissions may be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer by no later than 2 September 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this application may be placed on the public record and be available for public inspection.