Proposed Child Care Premises - Baldivis
The City has received an application seeking approval for a proposed child care premises on lot 432-436 (No.70-78) Solis Boulevard, Baldivis.
Details of the proposal are as follows:
- the Child Care Premises is proposed to cater for a maximum of 92 children
- a maximum of 18 staff members are proposed
- the proposed hours of operation are 6.30am–6.30pm, Monday to Friday
- 30 car parking bays are provided in the submitted plans, including one ACROD bay.
Plans and information pertaining to the proposal are available below.
Prior to the City formally considering the matter, your comments in relation to the proposal are sought.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this proposal
- via Rock Port, our online engagement portal
- online via email
- mail the submission response form to Chief Executive Officer, City of Rockingham, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967
Submissions on the proposal can be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer, and be received no later than 31 May 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation will be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.