Proposed Child Care Centre - Baldivis
The City has received an application seeking approval for a child care premises located at Lot 436 (No.1) and Part of Lot 9503 Pedicel Avenue and Lot 437 (No.2) Olearia Street, Baldivis . A decision on the development application will be made by the Joint Development Assessment Panel.
Details of the proposal include the following:
- The child care centre will have a maximum capacity of 86 children, with 16 staff;
- Twenty four staff and visitor car parking spaces are proposed, with access proposed to be from Pedicel Avenue;
- Proposed hours of operation are 6.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday; and
- No outdoor activities are proposed to occur between 6.30am to 7am.
Plans and documents relating to the proposal are available below.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this proposal
- online via Rock Port
- online via via email
- mail the submission response form to: Chief Executive Officer, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967.
Written submissions may be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer by no later than 23 August 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for public inspection.