Rockingham 18° 14 °

Lights and signs

Decorative street lighting

The activation and repairs of decorative streetlights is a responsibility of the City.

If you have found a decorative street light that is not working or is damaged, please report it via our online decorative street lighting maintenance form.

All other street lights are the responsibility of Western Power.

Traffic control signs and traffic lights

To report missing, damaged or faulty traffic signals or signs please contact Main Roads WA.

For a new traffic signal or traffic control signage, please email with details of your request.  The City will investigate and if warranted will then liaise with Main Roads WA for future installation.

Missing street name signs

Have you noticed a street name sign is missing or damaged? Please report it via our online request form.