Mary Davies Library and Community Centre
The Mary Davies Library and Community Centre is a contemporary, cutting-edge library service and multi-purpose community centre named after Mary Davies (1926 –2014), a passionate and committed member of the Rockingham community.
The Mary Davies Library and Community Centre has spaces specifically tailored for the Baldivis community available for hire:
- Carnaby Hall - Perfect for seminars, forums and conferences as well as receptions, performances and group classes. It is designed to be divided into two sections for small events or can be used as one space for large events. Functions can also spill out into the outdoor breakout space in the beautifully landscaped Town Square. Events can be catered for in the fully equipped kitchen, with two servery windows out to the hall and main foyer.
- Boobook Children’s Activity Room - A place for little feet and big imaginations, this space invites children to explore and have fun in a safe and secure environment. The colourful indoor and outdoor areas provide space for activities, interactive learning and fun. This room is ideal for playgroups, pre-school programs and child focussed activities. Boobook Children’s Activity Room is also available to hire for special occasions for children aged 0-6 years.
- Wattlebird and Honeyeater Meeting Rooms - Designed to cater for meetings, seminars and training for larger groups and can also be separated into two separate meeting rooms. The north facing windows make this space light and airy, encouraging you to break out onto the balcony.
- Corella Meeting Room and Arts Space - Caters for a variety of artistic endeavours. With easy clean surfaces and a wash basin, this room is ideal for creative pursuits. The views from this room are sure to inspire too!
- Ibis IT Training Room - Provides a quiet space with twelve stations for computer training and IT related workshops.
- Wagtail Room - This room is a compact, no-fuss space ideal for conducting interviews and small group meetings (maximum 10 people). User groups can connect to the free WiFi and enjoy a quiet meeting space. With low hourly rates and no bond required this is the perfect space for any last minute bookings.
Please note – 16th to 21st birthday parties are not permitted at the centre.
If you have any enquiries or would like to book please contact our Community Centre Officers, Phone 9591 0800 or Email email@example.com.
Please note: The booking information for the Mary Davies Library and Community Centre varies from the other community centres, all information regarding the Mary Davies Library and Community Centre can be found below.
back to top
Community Centre and Library Events
For more activities, visit the City's What's On events calendar and libraries news and events.
Hire Forms and Essential Information