City of Rockingham- Scholarships/Awards
We offer a range of awards and scholarships to help our residents achieve their goals:
City of Rockingham - Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Round one closed Friday 22 February.
The Tertiary Scholarship Scheme aims to increase the capacity for local Rockingham residents to be able to complete tertiary education.
If you are currently enrolled in, or have received an offer to study an undergraduate university degree or TAFE/VET diploma, and meet the following eligibility criteria, you are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be a City of Rockingham resident for a minimum of three years at the time of the application
- be aged between 17 and 40 years
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- demonstrate financial hardship
- provide a letter of offer or evidence of current enrolment at a nationally recognised university, TAFE/VET provider
- have a minimum of one full semester (six months) of study remaining from the application round closing date
- must be completing an undergraduate university degree and/or TAFE/VET diploma for the first time.
For further information, please refer to the Tertiary Scholarship Scheme Guidelines or contact the City’s Community Capacity Building Team by phone on 9528 0333 or by email at email@example.com.
Community members seeking financial assistance to pursue their educational goals may find further information through the following organisations: