How to enter PhotoVoice
- Read the terms and conditions (entry into this competition signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions).
- Go into the community. Take photos of yourself or others acting under the Act-Belong-Commit theme.
- Get permission from the people in your photos to be submitted in the competition. Your image may be displayed at the PhotoVoice exhibition and used for promotional material by the City of Rockingham.
- Choose which categories you will enter your photos under – either modified works or non-modified works, and either the school workshop group or the age group that applies to you. You can also choose whether you enter your photo(s) into one of the additional categories: Standing Strong Together (applying the Act-Belong-Commit message in Aboriginal Culture) or Rockingham foreshore (images showcasing the Act-Belong-Commit theme along the Rockingham foreshore).
- Copy your original photo files and reduce the file to not less than 1920 x 1080 resolution for submission.
- Entries open May 21, 2019. You may enter a maximum of three photos through the online form – please note it can take up to a week for your entries to be loaded in the PhotoVoice galleries on the City of Rockingham website.
- Please ensure you have all entries and 'voice(s)' ready to enter at once as the entry form can only be completed one time. See the how-to guide for details about the entry form before you get started.
- Complete the online entry form
- If you are comfortable, please consider sharing your photo(s) and their voice on social media and use the #photovoicerock2019 and #actbelongcommit to help spread awareness and encourage others to Act-Belong-Commit. Your images may even show up on the City's Instagram.
Entries close 4pm Friday 16 August 2019.