Proposed Small Bar (Micro-Brewery)
The City has received an application seeking Development Approval for the operation of a small bar/micro-brewery at Lot 166 (No.181) cnr Safety Bay Road and McLarty Road, Shoalwater. In addition, application is made for a "Small Bar" liquor licence Section 40 certificate.
Details of the proposal are as follows:
- small bar, micro-brewery (300L capacity) and associated restaurant
- modifications to the existing building, including al fresco, storage and amenities
- the maximum capacity of the venue is 60 patrons and staff
- site landscaping and provision of car parking for 14 vehicles
- opening hours are Monday to Sunday (inclusive) 10am–10pm (7 days)
- the sale of alcohol is not permitted on Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day
- the sale of packed liquor is prohibited.
Plans and information pertaining to the proposal are available below.
The City will consider submissions received prior to determining the application. If approved, the applicant can then seek a liquor licence from the Department of Racing Gaming and Liquor.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this proposal
- via Rock Port, our online engagement portal
- online via email
- mail the submission response form to Chief Executive Officer, City of Rockingham, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967
Submissions on the proposal can be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer, and be received no later than 7 May 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation will be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.