Proposed Service Station - Lot 36 Dixon Road, East Rockingham
The City has received a Development Assessment Panel (DAP) application seeking Development Approval for a service station on Lot 36 (No. 137) Dixon Road, East Rockingham.
Specifically, the proposed development comprises:
- a fuel retailing building of 225m2 gross floor area (GFA) operated by BP
- a car servicing building of 400m2 GFA operated by a separate tenant, who is yet to be confirmed
- a light vehicle fuel canopy, comprising a height of 5.9m, which provides cover for four bowsers, and a heavy vehicle fuel canopy, comprising a height of 6.4m, which provides cover for one bowser
- a total of 32 new car parking spaces and 13 existing car parking spaces
- various signage including two prominent pylon signs: one 9m pylon sign fronting Dixon Road and one 6m high pylon sign fronting Evinrude Bend;
- associated landscaping treatments adjacent to the southern, eastern, western and northern boundaries of the subject site
- the proposed fuel retailing facility of the service station will operate 24 hours per day, seven days per week and accommodate up to four staff on-site at any one time
- the proposed vehicle repair facility of the service station will operate 7am to 7pm, six days per week and accommodate up to six staff on-site at any one time.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this proposal
- online via Rock Port
- online via email
- mail the submission response form to: Chief Executive Officer, City of Rockingham, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967
Submissions on the proposed service station can be lodged in writing and are to include the proposal name, the property affected and details of the submission and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer, and be received no later than 23 April 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.