Proposed Service Station
The City has received an application seeking approval for a service station with a convenience store on Lot 297 (No.67) Ridge Boulevard, Baldivis.
The proposed service station comprises the following:
- a retail building of 190m2 gross floor area
- a service yard and bin storage area
- a delivery/loading bay associated with the service yard and bin storage area
- a fuel canopy comprising a height of 5.7m, which provides cover for four bowsers (totalling eight refuelling spaces)
- two underground storage tanks and an associated filling point positioned to accommodate fuel tankers
- six shopfront carparking spaces
- various signage associated with the service station including a 6m high ID sign fronting Nairn Drive
- the service station will operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Share your thoughts
You are invited to share your thoughts on this application
• online via Rock Port
• via email to email@example.com
• mail the submission response form available below to Chief Executive Officer, City of Rockingham, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967.
Submissions on the proposal must be received by no later than 17 August 2018. Any written submission received in response to this invitation will be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.
In accordance with the Approvals and Related Reforms (No.4) (Planning) Act 2010, the application is to be determined by the Metropolitan South-West Joint Development Assessment Panel (JDAP). The City has until the close of business on 26 September 2018 to provide its Responsible Authority Report, its recommendations and forward any submissions received to the DAP Secretariat by this date.
The application will then be considered at an upcoming JDAP meeting. These meetings are open to the public.
The date of the meeting and copies of the agenda will be made available for download on the City’s website and DAP’s website.
For more information contact the City on 9528 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.