Proposed Place of Public Worship (Church)
An application has been received seeking approval for a proposed church at Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Primary School, Lot 10 (No.731) Eighty Rad, Baldivis.
The application includes the following:
- A proposed church containing seating capacity for approximately 365 people.
- Regular service times include:
- 6.30pm on Saturday evenings
- 7.30am, 9.30am and 6.30pm on Sundays
- School masses may be held each month, during school hours
- 7pm mid-week masses on holy days of obligation and special occasions.
- Vehicle parking is proposed on site, using car parking for the school.
Plans and information pertaining to the proposal are available below.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this application:
- online via Rock Port
- online via email
- mail the submission response form to: Chief Executive Officer, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967.
Written submissions may be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer, by no later than 11 January 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for public inspection.