Proposed Mixed-Use Development - Lot 301 Council Avenue, Rockingham
Details of application
The City has received a Development Assessment Panel (DAP) application seeking Development Approval for a Mixed-Use Development on Lot 301 (No.2-6) Council Avenue, Rockingham
The proposed development comprises the following elements:
- the development of a building located on the corner of Read Street and Council Avenue to accommodate four showrooms, a 24-hour gym (health studio), playground and a restaurant, as well as a 24-hour service station (convenience store) located near the corner of Council Avenue and Sepia Court
- 111 carparking bays and 20 bicycle parking bays plus end-of-trip facilities
- vehicle access from Read Street (via the existing slip lane), a central crossover on Council Avenue and two crossovers from Sepia Court
- a playground located near the restaurant alfresco area
- formalisation of a Public Access Way (PAW) on Lot 2478 between Read Street and Sepia Court
- one pylon sign on Read Street as well as various wall panel signage, roof signage and directional signage and
- a new footpath is to be constructed on Sepia Court.
Share your thoughts
You are invited to share your thoughts on this application
• online via Rock Port
• via email to email@example.com
• mail the submission response form available below to Chief Executive Officer, City of Rockingham, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967.
Submissions must be received by no later than 22 August 2018. Any written submission received in response to this invitation will be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.
In accordance with the Approvals and Related Reforms (No.4) (Planning) Act 2010, the application is to be determined by the Metropolitan South-West Joint Development Assessment Panel (JDAP). The City has until the close of business on 5 October 2018 to provide its Responsible Authority Report, its recommendations and forward any submissions received to the DAP Secretariat by this date.
The application will then be considered at an upcoming JDAP meeting. These meetings are open to the public.
The date of the meeting and copies of the agenda will be made available for download on the City’s website and DAP’s website.
For more information contact the City on 9528 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.