Proposed Lifestyle Village
A Development Application has been submitted for a Lifestyle Village at Lots 2 and 3 (No.1447 and 1457) Mandurah Road, Baldivis. The application is required to be determined by the Metropolitan South-West Joint Development Assessment Panel.
The proposed development includes the following:
- Development of a "lifestyle village" which includes the construction of 68 chalets, a communal clubhouse and associated open spaces.
- Each chalet includes a kitchen, dining and living area, one bathroom and laundry as well as an additional study room.
- Each chalet will be provided with parking for one vehicle as well as 24 visitor parking bays, forward of the chalets.
- The existing houses and associated structures are proposed to be retained.
- The five commercial tenancies as detailed in the Planning Report do not form part of this Development Application as illustrated on the Development Plans.
Plans and information relating to the proposal are available below.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this application
- Online via Rock Port
- Online via email
- mail the submission response form to: Chief Executive Officer, City of Rockingham, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967
Written submissions may be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer by no later than 4.30pm on Wednesday 20 February 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for public inspection.