Proposed Child Care Premises
The City has received an application seeking approval for a Proposed Child Care Premises at Lot 735 (No.24) Amalfi Chase, Baldivis.
Details of the proposed child care premises are as follows:
- proposed hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 6.30am to 6.30pm
- the child care premises proposes a maximum of 106 children and 17 staff members
- vehicle access is proposed from two crossovers to the site on Amalfi Chase
- 30 car parking bays are proposed, consisting of 24 on-site car bays and 6 on-street bays, located on Amalfi Chase.
Plans and information pertaining to the proposal are available below.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this application
- online via Rock Port
- online via via email
- mail the submission response form to: Chief Executive Officer, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967
Written submissions may be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer by no later than 4.30pm on Friday 11 January 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for public inspection.