Proposed Amendment to Structure Plan (Golden Bay)
The City has received an application seeking approval to amend the Golden Bay Structure Plan. The key changes being sought to the Structure Plan over the southern portion within Lot 3 Warnbro Sound Avenue are as follows:
- Reconfigure and increase the amount of the Public Open Space provided within the Structure Plan area by 1.5ha. (Note: There are no changes proposed to the location or size of the approved landscape protection area);
- Removal of a 'Local Reserve Public Purposes Drainage' reserve abutting Dampier Drive;
- Realignment of the main north-south neighbourhood connector road and local access streets; and
- Reallocate the residential densities within Lot 3 by:
- Increasing the base density from R20 (450m2 average lot size) to R25 (350m2 average lot size)
- Increasing the amount of R40 density (220m2 average lot size)
- Redistributing R30 density areas (300m2 average lot size)
- Removing R60 coding.
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the Structure Plan are available below.
Structure Plan Report
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this proposal
Submissions on the Structure Plan can be lodged in writing and are to include the Structure Plan name, the property affected and details of the submission and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer, and be received no later than 5 April 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation may be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.
Furthermore, the Structure Plan is being advertised to seek public comment on the proposal and does not indicate any formal support of the proposal by the City of Rockingham or the Western Australian Planning Commission.