Amendment No.164 to Town Planning Scheme No.2
The City has initiated an amendment to Town Planning Scheme No.2 for the purpose of amending Schedule No.11 - Development Contribution Plan No.2, to align with a recent review of its Community Infrastructure Plan 2018-2028, by amending the details of and/or deleting various infrastructure items.
The scheme amendment proposes changes to the following infrastructure items:
- Aqua Jetty Stage 2
- Baldivis South High School Outdoor Sport and Recreation Hard Court
- Baldivis District Sporting Complex
- Baldivis Indoor Recreation Centre
- Rockingham Youth Recreation Space Redevelopment
- Lark Hill Sportsplex Stage 2
- Port Kennedy Sport and Recreation Outdoor Hardcourts
- Baldivis South Active Public Open Space Development.
Documents setting out and explaining the scheme amendment are available below.
Share your thoughts now
You can provide your feedback on this scheme amendment
- online via Rock Port
- online via email
- or mail the submission response form to Chief Executive Officer, City of Rockingham, PO Box 2142, Rockingham DC 6967
Submissions on the scheme amendment close one 20 May 2019.
Please note that any written submission received in response to this invitation will be placed on the public record and be available for inspection.