Investment Attraction is a new and exciting focus for the City. The Manager Investment Attraction will draw on his significant experience in commercial property to implement the objectives contained in the City's Economic Development Strategy 2014-2017.
The role of the Investment Attraction team is to:
- attract investment to facilitate major development within the Waterfront Village and City Centre Precincts, and other identified precincts within Rockingham
- attract investment funds and economic development
- develop sustainable working relationships with key economic development stakeholders.
For more information on how the Investment Attraction team can assist your needs with property, developing or investing in Rockingham, phone 9528 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economic Profile for Rockingham
SOURCE: Economy.id, by .id, the population experts.
Find out further information regarding the City of Rockingham Economic Profile and other statistical information.
City of Rockingham Business Plus Program
The City provides free business training workshops and mentoring for any business located in the Rockingham local government area, which includes the following suburbs: Baldivis, Cooloongup, East Rockingham, Garden Island, Golden Bay, Hillman, Karnup, Peron, Port Kennedy, Rockingham, Safety Bay, Secret Harbour, Shoalwater, Singleton, Waikiki and Warnbro. This program is being delivered by Business Foundations Inc, which delivers business assistance in the Fremantle, Kwinana and Rockingham areas.
The City acknowledges that small businesses are facing challenging times and encourages all businesses to register as it is an opportunity to enhance their business skills.
The following workshops will be held this year:
- February - How to Master the Art of Tendering
- March - Understanding Your Financials
- May - How to Sell Online
- June - Customer Service and Merchandising
- July - Mastering Mobile Business
For more information and to register phone Business Foundations on 9528 3661 or visit their website.
A copy of the program of workshops is included in the table below.
Investment Attraction documents