Challenger Court is a Retirement Village with 50 one-bedroom independent living units which have a comfortable living area, kitchen and bathroom.
Entry into Challenger Court is managed using an eligibility ranking assessment and successful applicants will be offered a position on a waiting list. Prospective applicants wishing to apply must address the following criteria in order to qualify:
- Aged 55 years and over – evidence of age required
- Living in the City of Rockingham – evidence of residency required
- Not in full time employment – evidence of not working full time
- Financially disadvantaged – evidence required Centrelink or DVA letter
- Medically fit to live independently at Challenger Court – evidence required from GP stating: FIRST NAME LAST NAME can live independently at Challenger Court. If current residence is causing physical/mental harm, GP must state it in letter.
Those who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be advised in writing within three months.
Application forms may be obtained from the Customer Service desk at the City of Rockingham, Civic Boulevard, Rockingham or via the link below. The closing date for applications is 4.30pm on Friday 24 March 2017. Enquiries can be made on 9528 0333 or email@example.com.
Challenger Court - Application Form 2017