The libraries provide free access to computers and WiFi for study, reference, research, personal communication and recreational use to:
- Adult library members (over the age of 18)
- Young adult library members (aged 13-18 years)
- Child library members under 13 with parental supervision
- Visitors with current ID
You will need your library card in order to use the eLibrary services. Sessions are booked on a first-come first-served basis (unless a reservation is made beforehand).
Computers are booked for a maximum of one hour per day for library members, or 30 minutes a day for visitors. Visitors must see library staff to book a computer.
Internet usage conditions are agreed to by the customer at each logon of public computer or WiFi session in order to assure safe and responsible use of technology.
Printing and scanning is available at all the libraries. Fees apply for printing.
Computing and technology training sessions are offered at Rockingham Central Library and Mary Davies Library and Community Centre (Baldivis):
- Tech Savvy at Rockingham Central Library
- iHelp at Mary Davies Library and Community Centre
Bookings are essential.
back to top