Autumn Centre overview
The City of Rockingham Autumn Centre offers an active and social environment for people over the age of 50 to pursue personal interests and create support networks. The Autumn Centre is also open to people with a disability over the age of 18 accompanied by a carer.
Membership fees are $36 per annum with a bi-annual fee charge from 1 January of $18. Casual attendance is also available with a visitor's fee of $8.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 4.30pm excluding public holidays.
- Dining Room - meals are served Monday to Friday 11.45am to 12.30pm. Three-course meal available for $14. Bookings are essential. See the supporting documents for the current menu.
- Podiatry Service - available by appointment. Phone 08 9528 8567 for more information.
- Ladies' Hairdresser - for members only, by appointment from Monday to Friday. Phone 08 9528 2121.
- Kiosk - available from 9am - 1pm Monday to Friday, for light snacks, tea, coffee, sandwiches etc.
- Computer Room - PCs available for members to use, WiFi available.
- Bus Service to the Autumn Centre - to find out more or to book the service phone 08 9528 8562.
- Excursions from the Autumn Centre, refer to the newsletter below for more information.
back to top
|Alzheimer's Support Group
||Cancer Support Group
||Grandcare Support Group
||Nostalgia Inc. Concert Group
|Orange Walking Group
||Parkinson's Support Group
||Playbacks Concert Group
||Prostate Cancer Support Group
|Rockingham Tivoli Theatre
||Rockingham Micro Flyers
||Ukelele Play Group
Arts, Crafts and Courses
Dance and Fitness
||Friday Night Dance
|Letz Dance Group
||New Vogue Dancing
back to top