Autumn Centre overview
The City of Rockingham Autumn Centre offers an active and social environment for people over the age of 50 to pursue personal interests and create support networks. The Autumn Centre is also open to people with a disability over the age of 18 accompanied by a carer.
Membership fees are $36 per annum with a bi-annual fee charge from 1 January of $18. Casual attendance is also available with a visitor's fee of $8.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am–4.30pm excluding public holidays.
- Dining Room - meals are served Monday to Friday 11.45am–12.30pm. Three-course meal available for $14. Bookings are essential, call 9528 8560 to book. See the supporting documents for the current menu. Please note, the menu is subject to change.
- Podiatry Service - available by appointment. Phone 9586 3046 for more information or to book phone 9528 8560.
- Ladies' Hairdresser - for members only, by appointment from Monday to Friday. Phone 0478 952 821.
- Café - available from 8.30am–3.30pm Monday to Friday for light snacks, cakes, instant tea and coffee, barista coffee and sandwiches.
- Technology room - PCs available for members to use, WiFi available.
- Bus Service to the Autumn Centre - to find out more or to book the service phone 9528 8562.
- Excursions from the Autumn Centre, refer to the newsletter below for more information.
- A quarterly newsletter is available at front counter, via email from Rock Port, or on our website.
back to top
||Size and Format
||PDF 258 kb
|Alzheimer's Support Group
||Android and Windows Social Group
||Cancer Support Group
||Grandcare Support Group
||Nostalgia Inc. Concert Group
||Orange Walking Group
||Parkinson's Support Group
|Playbacks Concert Group
||Rockingham Micro Flyers
||Rockingham Tivoli Theatre
||Singing for Love Choir
|Ukulele Play Group
Arts, Crafts and Courses
||Learn How To Classes
||Painting for Pleasure
Dance and Fitness
||New Vogue Dancing