About the Aqua Jetty
The Aqua Jetty is one of the City's and Western Australia's premier aquatic and health facilities.
The Aqua Jetty is open all year round and includes:
- 50 metre (10 lane) heated outdoor pool
- 25 metre (10 lane) heated indoor pool
- leisure and toddlers' pool including water slide
- hydrotherapy pool
- sauna / spa / steam room
- fully-equipped health club
- multi-purpose indoor court and four outdoor courts
- group fitness room
- RPM studio
- creche (including secure external playground)
- outdoor playground and barbecue facilities
- Aqua Jetty Shop (merchandise)
The Aqua Jetty offers a wide range of program opportunities each week including: group fitness, RPM and aquatic education classes; indoor sports; adult term programs; teen fit (9 - 16 year olds); Living Longer, Living Stronger (senior's program); aqua aerobics; and hydro-movers.
Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by a responsible person 16 years or older when at the Aqua Jetty.
For further details on specific program areas, select from the links below:
back to top
|Monday - Wednesday
||5.30am - 9pm (pools close at 8.30pm)
||5.30am - 8.30pm
||5.30am - 7.30pm
|Saturday and Sunday
||7am - 7pm
||7am - 7pm
|Good Friday and Christmas Day
For more information on any of the number of programs, group fitness, health club and swim school at the centre, use the buttons below or contact the Aqua Jetty on 9591 0888.