City of Rockingham- Scholarships/Awards
City of Rockingham - Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
The Tertiary Scholarship Scheme’s aim is to increase the capacity for local Rockingham residents to be able to attend tertiary education.
If you are currently studying or planning to enrol in an undergraduate degree, TAFE diploma or alternate pathway to university, and meet the following eligibility criteria, you are encouraged to apply.
- be 17 – 40 years of age
- have lived in the City of Rockingham for three years and currently be residing here
- be able to provide evidence of financial hardship
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
However, please note applications are not currently being accepted. Opening dates for round three are currently being reviewed, and will be published shortly.
For further information please refer to the Tertiary Scholarship Scheme Guidelines or contact the City’s Community Capacity Building Team by phone on 9528 0333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
- Download and save the application package
- Complete the form and save it under your name
- Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Community Capacity Building
City of Rockingham
PO Box 2142
ROCKINGHAM DC WA 6967
Community members seeking financial assistance to pursue their educational goals may find further information through the following organisations: