Community members seeking financial assistance to pursue their educational goals may find further information through the following organisations:
Australian Scholarships Foundation
Discover Your Potential Scholarship
City of Rockingham- Scholarships/Awards
City of Rockingham - Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Round two is now open and closes 13 April 2018
The Tertiary Scholarship Scheme’s aim is to increase the capacity for local Rockingham residents to be able to attend tertiary education.
If you are currently studying or planning to enrol in an undergraduate degree, TAFE diploma or alternate pathway to university, and meet the following eligibility criteria, you are encouraged to apply.
- be 17 – 40 years of age
- have lived in the City of Rockingham for three years and currently be residing here
- be able to provide evidence of financial hardship
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
For further information please refer to the Tertiary Scholarship Scheme Guidelines or contact the City’s Community Capacity Building Team by phone on 9528 0333 or by email at email@example.com
How to apply
- Download and save the application package
- Complete the form and save it under your name
- Completed applications should be forwarded to:
Electronic copies: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard Copies: Community Capacity Building
City of Rockingham
PO Box 2142
ROCKINGHAM DC WA 6967.