How to enter PhotoVoice
This year's competition opens in May 2017.
- Read the Terms and Conditions (entry into this competition signifies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions).
- Go into the community. Take photos of yourself or others acting under the Act-Belong-Commit theme.
- Get permission from the people in your photos to be submitted in the competition. Your image may be displayed at the PhotoVoice exhibition and used for promotional material by the City of Rockingham.
- Choose which categories you will enter your photos under - either modified works OR non-modified works, AND either the workshop group OR the age group that applies to you.
- Copy your original photo files and reduce this file to not less than 1920 x 1080 resolution for submission.
- Enter the competition by completing the Online Submission Form. You may enter a maximum of three photos through the online form - you will be notified via email if your files have successfully been uploaded.